Question BSOD: Can anyone read this minidump files for me?

Oct 10, 2020
Hi everyone. Getting lots of BSOD lately. I have zipped and uploaded some minidumps in hopes that someone here can read them and help me find the source. Im ready to go buy new RAM and just try it at this point. First I will post links to the mini dumps and then I'll paste what I wrote on a subreddit about my issues (got no replies). Thank you soo much in advance.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pz3f89BYavWn9UvBYU_T66SoyUgJ7zKH/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwfnmpsQmsyfxVnQvERjW9HyYH5NBApr/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eh5J46YwILfOajeRQxVbSpwJL8e4fLQb/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RrFp7syODOHAea4iqAoNixLHZ10n6DH_/view?usp=sharing

----------------------------- Below is my post from a subreddit that I haven't had any replies yet-----------
Morning all! My pc got a bsod about a month ago, it rebooted and worked fine so I didn't think anything of it. Then it happened again maybe a week later. (For reference, I game heavily for long sessions on my days off 3-4 days a week).
About a week ago it started happening more often, maybe once or twice a day, usually an hour or two into playing a game. Finally, yesterday, it happened several times in one day.
My friend and I began troubleshooting. The errors were random and the most included errors were:
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (this one probably the most often) KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
The most common driver that failed in these errors was Ntoskrnl.exe. My pc is currently running a MemTest so I can check which other drivers it said failed yesterday when it's finished but that one was 80% the culprit. Sadly, from my endless research yesterday I've learned that that driver is a master driver that can fail when something else fails so it's hard to figure out what the problem is.
We ran chkdsk, /scannow, right clicked on every single driver in my pc device manager and made sure they are all up to date. I cleaned all the dust out of my pc.
3 days ago I did a "reset" of windows but kept my personal files. Error sill happened once or twice a day. Yesterday, my friend recommended I do a complete reinstall from media USB, so I did. The BSODs started coming every 5 mins to an hour shortly after that.
We finally decided it could be my RAM. I have two 8gb sticks. I removed one stick and tried playing overwatch (the usual game I play when it crashes) and tested playing on each stick of ram. The game would still crash within 30-60 mins. Sometimes right away.
I have no idea what else to do. I'm pretty bummed out. I can't figure out the root of the problem. I'm currently running a MemTest but when it's finished I can do whatever anyone would like to help them help me.
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I ran MemTest for multiple passes for several hours with no errors

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The most common driver that failed in these errors was Ntoskrnl.exe
This is your Windows Kernel, and is not the cause. Basically the debugger just points at the thing that crashed, not the thing that caused the crash. When it can't see a third party module, it will just point at the kernel. But Windows modules are never the cause (we're talking less than 5% of cases total).

My pc is currently running a MemTest
Whilst no harm, there may be no need, the bugchecks you have encountered suggest software issues more than anything, not hardware yet.

I have run the dump file(s) and you can see the full report(s) in the link below.
If you are prompted to "Run only if trusted" simply click play/run and the html will be viewed. This warning is always present.

Report: https://jsfiddle.net/Lxwercvn/show/

Summary of findings:
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiRetireDpcList+812 )
--------------------
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDispatchException+1caa11 )
--------------------
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Probably caused by : e1i65x64.sys ( e1i65x64!E1000_WRITE_REG+90 )
--------------------
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Probably caused by : USBXHCI.SYS ( USBXHCI!Interrupter_DeferredWorkProcessor+151 )

Code:
fffff802`2e26cd40 fffff802`4407ed16 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : e1i65x64!INTERRUPT_E1Q_BASED::IntDisableInterrupt+0x35
fffff802`2e26cd70 fffff802`44080e6d : fffff802`4407ecb0 fffff802`44a2a7a4 fffff802`2e26cf18 fffff802`2e26cea4 : e1i65x64!INTERRUPT::IntInterrupt+0x66
fffff802`2e26cdd0 fffff802`4408062e : ffffd58f`40bbd010 ffff0001`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : e1i65x64!INTERRUPT::MsgIntMessageInterrupt+0x199
fffff802`2e26ce30 fffff802`2d2879d8 : 00400a02`00000014 00000806`9c32d372 ffffd58f`3b3f40c0 ffffd58f`3b3e56c0 : e1i65x64!INTERRUPT::MiniportMessageInterrupt+0x1e

e1i65x64:
e1i65x64.sysIntelIntel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver11/06/2018In 3 of 4 dumps

Does only appear in 3 of the 4 dumps, but could be related to other WiFi issues.

Being as this does appear to cause one of the crashes, I would start by updating that.
Intel Downloads - alternatively, you may find this driver can be updated through your Windows Update OPTIONAL updates.
What USB devices are you also using? Do you per chance have a WiFi USB adapter?

I always say, I am currently in training with BSOD debugging, so I often take a step back in more complex case, however this one does shed some information that you can use as I have stated above.

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
crash 3 caused by Intel NDIS
Crash 4 caused by a USB device?
USBXHCI.SYS was what crashed - USB Extensible Host Controller. USB drivers are built into windows 10 so it might be one of the USB devices in PC. I can't tell which
  • could be Logitech joystick?
  • could be focusrite
  • could be Nvidia (unusual but still)
I buypower motherboard, well thats a first... makes it difficult to find actual board on Asrock website.
Intel updater may update Intel Management Engine Interface that might help with USB..

Oct 10, 2020
I just took the time to read through all of these replies. Thank you everyone who took the time to read through my files.

Yesterday, I couldn't go more than 20 mins without getting a BSOD when running any game or intensive graphic resource. In desperation, I went down to the store and got new RAM and tried it. I went about 6 hours of gaming or benchmarking last night with no crashes.

I can't say for sure if faulty RAM was the issue, but I'll continue testing my machine out today. If I crash again, I will begin going through everything you all suggested.

As of now, the RAM swap seems to have resolved the problem.