[SOLVED] BSOD caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe

Dec 25, 2018
Synopsis: The BSODs are DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONS, and used to come with hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, and the intel graphics drivers as the causes for the errors. I updated the intel graphics, and now intel graphics only appear as a cause sometimes (?) other times it's just hal and ntoskrnl (which i assume are causing the issue). My computer will randomly freeze up (audio + visual) for seconds at a time, and sometimes this will result in a crash (it's inconsistent. common causes are discord, eclipse, and visual studio).

My computer: Toshiba Satellite Laptop, i5-5200U, Intel HD 5500 (lastest drivers), 6GB ram
All I do on it is play CS:GO (which runs fine, no issues when playing), use eclipse (freezes), discord (freezes), and visual studio (freezes).

Any extra information can be provided.

BlueScreenViewer screenshot:
https://snag.gy/V7yw1O.jpg

Thanks in advance

Solution
Its possibly Blue Sceen view already done some of this, check if minidump folder exists now and follow steps to upload any dumps that are in it

Otherwise, Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Colif

Win 11 Master
Its possibly Blue Sceen view already done some of this, check if minidump folder exists now and follow steps to upload any dumps that are in it

Otherwise, Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Solution