[SOLVED] BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe while gaming and watching videos

ACKR

Prominent
Apr 3, 2020
I had this problem before too but i have been away from this pc for months so i couldn't troubleshoot it. this is the continuation of this thread but the problem seems a lot more severe this time because it crashes all the time while playing online games.Here are the minidumps of the last 2 days and as you can see there are many of them. i am more and more beginning to think that this might be a software issue. i have already tested the graphics card,ram and cpu using their appropriate software.i ran driver verifier recently and it crashed on startup, there was no bsod even.i had to use system restore to access the system. the following are the list of the drivers that i had ticked.

any help in solving this is appreciated

Solution
i ran driver verifier recently and it crashed on startup, there was no bsod even.i had to use system restore to access the system. the following are the list of the drivers that i had ticked.
Driver verifier should be disabled. If you do not disable it, you'll get BSODs all the time.

ACKR

Prominent
Apr 3, 2020
Hello just want to give an update i came across this thread and tried this and i haven't had any crashes since. it might be just a coincidence so i will give an update tomorrow too. I also wanted to ask whether making the above registry change of intelppm.sys have any side effects?

That answer coming from Microsoft, there shouldn't be any side effects. Usually they would mention possible repercussions on a fix as part of their documentation.
A BSOD causes no damage at all, it just hints that there is a problem and can be caused by either a bug or by hardware.

i ran driver verifier recently and it crashed on startup, there was no bsod even.i had to use system restore to access the system. the following are the list of the drivers that i had ticked.
Driver verifier should be disabled. If you do not disable it, you'll get BSODs all the time.

Solution