Dec 8, 2020
Demanding games are crashing and after they crash my system starts to act very very strange like half of my screen started to distort and it was tearing with black lines with green dots. I am getting strange BSOD also like one of monitors stays on and the other has a blue screen. i have tried to repair windows but it detects a problem once a week and repairs it. I have downloaded old and new GPU drivers and the problem still occures. i have also downloaded old and new windows on various storage devices. like i have gone as far as to replacing my motherboard and ram but still no luck even my cpu cooler because i thought it was over heating. Light games run fine but it becomes a problem when it comes to demanding games. Like my games crash and take me to desktop but my pc crashing is rare. i have done everything on YT and other normal steps given on microsoft and Nvidia fourms but still no luck. All these problems started when my pc got bricked because of a windows update, i had done a clean install later but BSOD and crashing started occuring after that. So far i have no idea whats the problem my GPU voltages, temps, and performance is good, my tems in my system are good everything on paper seems fine but the problem is still happening. i have never oc my system and all parts are under warenty.
here is a One Drive link for the bsod i got:-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AksWYLRvFHzXhzdpNXSgDrbfNldC?e=vcAcdy

Ryzen 5 3600

MSI B450 Pro VDH v2

1x Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz

GTX 1660 Zotac [Model No (SKU): ZT-T16600F-10L]

PSU 550w corsair

1x 2TB HDD

1x 150GB HDD

1x 240GB SSD

1x 24inch dell monitor(1920x1080)

1x 19inch dell monitor(1600x900)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 550W is the wattage, it does not indicate the model of the PSU's series it comes from and you will also need to state it's age.

What OS version are you on for Windows 10? Make sure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS as well.

Dec 8, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 550W is the wattage, it does not indicate the model of the PSU's series it comes from and you will also need to state it's age.

What OS version are you on for Windows 10? Make sure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS as well.
sorry my PSU is a Corsair VS550. I am currently running windows 10 pro, version 20h2, OS build 19042.685. i am confident i am running the latest BIOS on my motherboard as i updated it a few weeks ago trying to figure out this problem. My system is 1yr old