Question BSOD Critical Process Died

Aug 29, 2019
I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the blue screen showed up right after powering my laptop on. The night before, all I had done was homework before shutting it off. It loops constantly going from the blue screen, saying they're collecting data, restarting, and then doing it all over. I have looked up tutorials on how to fix it, and have tried going back to a previous version, tried entering safe mode (it wont let me), even tried resetting my computer (it also wont let me). I've tried basically all the things that are consistently suggested, but some require actually going into windows and it won't let me, so I can't uninstall anything or go to settings or any of that. It only lets me see advanced options of troubleshooting, restarting my computer, or shutting it off, basically. What should I do? I'm not tech savvy or anything, but I can follow instructions well enough.

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB - handy boot disk

is there anything on the PC you want to save?
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter
in notepad, select file>open
Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

Once you have copied everything off the hard drive, I would suggest a clean install and see if that is enough to make BSOD go away - its about only option since reset doesn't work.
follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/