BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA801077B010
BCP2: FFFFF8800F9F7C84
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

After playing certain games (Guns of Icarus, Borderlands 2, Evolve Big Alpha) my computer crashes, and it restarts and gives me the error message above. I have gone into computer>properties>device manager and uninstalled my device drivers, restarted, and then re install, but still the problem persists. Please help me with this issue

fable127

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2014

HWMonitor says that my GPU does not go above 60 C. It has not been overclocked (unless you count me setting my computer to ASUS Optimal). My card is a 780ti, and runs essentially every game at 2k resolution at ultra quality at alomst 60 fps. Would the card still be faulty even though it can run like this?

fable127

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2014

I did all of this, and still the problem persists.

fable127

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2014

Thank you very much. Unfortunately underclocking works, which like you said must mean my GPU is dying. This is very odd, since the entire system is less than two months old. I will have to file out an RMA form and get a replacement.

thats unfortunate. if the 780ti is unstable with out the box core frequencies and voltage then its likely a bad piece of silicon.

what power supply do you have?

fable127

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2014

I have the Corsair CS 750M. And I assumed that underclocking solved my solution, however I just played Guns of Icarus again, and my computer crashed and I got the same error code again. I reduced my GPU's clock speed by 60 MHz, to 960. This is so odd, any thoughts?

fable127

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2014

Thankfully I waited a while before believing it worked, for I was just playing Guns of Icarus and my computer crashed again, however this time it gave me BCCode 50. This is with my GPU clock set to 920 MHz. I am so confused, please help me with this

GamerPCTech

Reputable
Sep 12, 2015
I have the solution! Download and install "Windows Kit WinDBG" go to file tab than Symbole file path, write down this command "SRV * c:\localsymbols* http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols" (note that you might to change the C:\ to your hard drive letter where windows is install, i have 3 hard drive, E:, F:, C: and my windows is in C:) After that. go you here C"\Windows you will find the file "MEMORY.DMP" file, copy it to your desktop. Than go back to WinDBG file tab, than click "Open Crash Drumb" and open the "MEMORY.DMP" a bunch of text will appear, Find the text line "Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information." Click on !analyze -v more text will appear. Than look for the line "DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: [...]" for me it was "DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT" that will help you get a very good idea of causing the computer problems. Mine was a Driver! Also!!! also look for the line "MODULE_NAME: [...]" Mine says "MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm" The file nvlddmkm was corrupte, broken, KABOOM! witch was creating a bluescreen (tip: if a bleu screen stays, its most probably a hardware problem, if you see a bluescreen and it reboot right away its a computer configuration problem!) To fix my problem i followed these steps here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15700040439

Hope it was helpfull!

fable127

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2014

Thank you, however the problem was resolved (thanks to ASUS support) by swapping out the 780ti for a 980. The problem I was having was a well known one, and since then I haven't been able to even find the same 780ti on the market, it looks like ASUS has stopped manufacturing them (most likely due to this problem).