Question BSOD HELP!!

Jan 22, 2019
Hello, I purchased a new Dell laptop and installed Windows 10 on it, I'm a player of CSGO, and wanted to get more fps, so I searched online and deleted the %temp%, I have done this on multiple computers, but after I did this on this laptop, i started to get The BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or something like that, and atikmdag.sys, I've tried to reinstall the Amd Driver For like 7 times and it works sometimes for a little bit. I tried checking multiple things from what I found online but without success, then I reinstalled windows 10 and it worked but after that I dont know why I deleted the %temp% files again and the error apeared again, I also reinstall the Amd driver but I can't do anything. Should I reinstall Windows 10? Im kind of tired of doing it.. please help, thanks.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here

and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read