bsod irql_not_less_or_equal ?

G

Please help me :( i got BSOD on my new laptop :(
i has follow some Sugestion form other forum.
to use memory diagnostic but no detect problem, and i has update vga from amd website

From Whocrashed

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Fri 5/12/2017 7:42:46 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051217-25765-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14CC20)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x7FFBBB435FF8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80176C98324)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 5/12/2017 7:42:46 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x7FFBBB435FF8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80176C98324)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

What happend ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
what make/model laptop is it?
the problem is blaming windows but its going to be a driver. Have you checked web site for laptop and made sure you have latest drivers? many have an auto update function on the web site that will scan PC. Laptop may have a utility built in that does the same.

have you only had 1 bsod? has it happened more than once? Had you installed anything just before?

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

G

my laptop model is Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ABR
i had this 2 times , i only install driver graphic and amd radeon crimson, i had this bsod while playing game

like this ? :??:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tq63nv0vglakin/051217-25765-01.dmp?dl=0

G

after update bios bsod IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL has gone but new bsod has come -_- " FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE " while playing game Cities skylines again.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Bug Check 0x12B: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
The FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE bug check has a value of 0x00000128. This bug check indicates that a single-bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

download and run memtest86 on your ram, 1 stick at a time, any errors are too many and tell you found the stick that is bad - would still check all just in case. Need to remove/replace the stick. Memtest creates a bootable USB so don't need windows

G

after 4 pass no detect an Error ? maybe the game cause Bsod ?

G

ok thanks... hope not see again bsod :D