Jun 17, 2024
Hello, these past few days i got BSOD error with error code BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_FAILURE_CHECK
I have test my graphic card using unigine benchmark and test my cpu with cinebench 20 and the result was ok even when i run it at the same time nothing seems wrong.
I also tested my RAM with memtest86+ for few minutes, it looks perfectly normal
I also tried install and reinstall my graphic card driver, cpu driver but i still get the BSOD at random times.
Here's my PC specification:
Ryzen 5 5600
RTX 3060 TI
32GB RAM (Dual channel)
Asus B550M-K

Here's the dump file from windows/minidump
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yvv2qHcepn_8bYXZbOzI0nrIEEOVTMxp/view?usp=sharing

The first one were from two months ago, my ram is the culprit and i already change it to newer one

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

ntkrnlmp.exe
rt640x64.sys

are the culprits to the BSoD's...RT would stand for Realtek, meaning your Realtek drivers.

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? As for your platform, what else do you have on your system besides the audio chip/codec and the NIC that's also made by Realtek?

If you're familiar with DDU, you can remove Realtek audio drivers as well using that app.

Lutfij

Titan

ntkrnlmp.exe
rt640x64.sys

are the culprits to the BSoD's...RT would stand for Realtek, meaning your Realtek drivers.

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? As for your platform, what else do you have on your system besides the audio chip/codec and the NIC that's also made by Realtek?

If you're familiar with DDU, you can remove Realtek audio drivers as well using that app.

Reactions: Xners
Solution
Jun 17, 2024

ntkrnlmp.exe
rt640x64.sys

Thank you so much!

I remember that few days ago i change some setting with MSI Utility v3 to realtek PCIE GbE Family Controller

Now the problem is how to reset it to default setting, i dont see reset setting in it

Lutfij

Titan
Uninstall the drivers, then manually reinstall them with the latest driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. The drivers can be found from Asus's support site for your motherboard. You didn't mention it's BIOS version.

Reactions: Xners
Jun 17, 2024
Uninstall the drivers, then manually reinstall them with the latest driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. The drivers can be found from Asus's support site for your motherboard. You didn't mention it's BIOS version.
Done, it revert to default setting.
Thanks for your help!