Question BSOD loop ?

Oct 16, 2021
I was having some problems with my pc and managed to solve them, now when I boot into it I'm stuck in a bsod loop with the error message changing each time. I am unable to access automatic repair. The error messages I managed to note down were:

• System service exception
  • Critical process died
  • Kernel auto boost lock invalid
  • Unexpected kernel mode trapped

I was cleaning my fans and reapplied thermal paste. Pc would boot as normal with everything working except for the GPU which was on, fans would start and stop and no output. I managed to solve this but now I'm stuck in the aforementioned bsod loop.

Specs
Sapphire Pulse rx 5700 xt
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB 3200 mhz ram
750 watt psu
1tb nvme ssd

I was having some problems with my pc and managed to solve them, now when I boot into it I'm stuck in a bsod loop with the error message changing each time. I am unable to access automatic repair. The error messages I managed to note down were:

System service exception
Critical process died
Kernel auto boost lock invalid
Unexpected kernel mode trapped

I was cleaning my fans and reapplied thermal paste. Pc would boot as normal with everything working except for the GPU which was on, fans would start and stop and no output. I managed to solve this but now I'm stuck in the aforementioned bsod loop.

Specs
Sapphire Pulse rx 5700 xt
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB 3200 mhz ram
750 watt psu
1tb nvme ssd
Did you reset the BIOS sounds like a tpm security failure after cpu was pulled

Oct 16, 2021
Did you reset the BIOS sounds like a tpm security failure after cpu was pulled
I did reset my cmos battery not sure if I did it correctly. Also after I managed to boot for the first time after my other problem a black window appeared, listed my cpu might have had something to do with the bios and I clicked f2 to continue.

I did reset my cmos battery not sure if I did it correctly. Also after I managed to boot for the first time after my other problem a black window appeared, listed my cpu might have had something to do with the bios and I clicked f2 to continue.
When reapplying the thermal paste is there anything of specific that is to note... did you reseat the cpu at all did you make sure your cpu cooler was plugged back in right and in the same spot?

Oct 16, 2021
When you reseated the cpu setting wasn't aligned right that's the only thing I can think of then
The problem I had in the third paragraph in my original post returned for some reason after leaving my pc to go to bed. I managed to fix it,but now I'm getting no signal. Everything is running fine, no ez debug lights I just can't boot into my OS.

TRENDING THREADS