Sep 20, 2023
Hi, I have recently been getting a lot of bsods. It happens randomly, when I am downloading games, playing, or just on the internet. When I run the dumps, it always comes up with an issue like memory_corruption memory_management or memory corruption one bit. I have corsair vengeance 3200 mhz ram, and I am unsure if I have my xmp profile wrong or something. I run it at 3200mhz and have everything else on auto. I have ran memtest86 and no errors came up. Should I just run it at 2133? I’m unsure what to do and I just want the bluescreens and crashing to stop.
Specs: Nvidia 3080
Intel i7 12700k
2x16gb 3200 corsair vengeance ram
msi z690 pro mobo

Thanks in advance and ask any questions or for more info if needed.

Sep 20, 2023
Hi, I have recently been getting a lot of bsods. It happens randomly, when I am downloading games, playing, or just on the internet. When I run the dumps, it always comes up with an issue like memory_corruption memory_management or memory corruption one bit. I have corsair vengeance 3200 mhz ram, and I am unsure if I have my xmp profile wrong or something. I run it at 3200mhz and have everything else on auto. I have ran memtest86 and no errors came up. Should I just run it at 2133? I’m unsure what to do and I just want the bluescreens and crashing to stop.
Intel i7 12700k
msi z690 pro mobo

Intel i7 12700k
msi z690 pro mobo

Is this ram a kit of 2 sticks or 2 separate sticks you bought?
Proper bios?
What is the make and model of the psu?

Latest posts