BSOD mostly when gaming

TripleEye

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
Here is the links for my dump files: http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/I1aOK6oM/file.html
I have crashed before the first one but using the Disk Clean-up tool I must have accidentally deleted the dump files.
I get it mostly when gaming, more specifically CS:GO. Some games like Assault Cube seem immune. I've also gotten it twice while updating NVIDIA drivers and once when updating the PCIe Controller (x16) driver. Sometimes after crashing once it decides to crash even without playing a game. I've tried safe mode with networking once and it crashed then.

I've taken out both of my RAM sticks in turns and while it seemed to fix it now both have Blue Screen errors, I don't think I have faulty RAM.

My Specs:
CPU: i5 6600
GPU: Asus Strix 960 4GB
RAM: 2x4 (8) DDR4 Hyper Fury RAM
PSU: Powerman 550W Bronze
Mobo: Asrock Z170 Extreme4
SSD: 240GB Hyper Fury
HDD: 2TB

Solution
Your link is broken.

Have you run the free version of memtest 86 from HERE, if not do so for a few passes -- that is the only way that you know if your memory is good. I would also check temperatures with something like CPUTemp.

So does it ever BSOD when in safe mode?

RealBeast

Titan
Your link is broken.

Have you run the free version of memtest 86 from HERE, if not do so for a few passes -- that is the only way that you know if your memory is good. I would also check temperatures with something like CPUTemp.

So does it ever BSOD when in safe mode?

Solution