Question [BSOD] NEED SOMEONE TO READ DUMP FILE NEW PC MUCH APPRECIATED

soak

Prominent
Jul 5, 2021
Specs

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (NZXT z53 water cooled)
RADEN RX 6700 XT
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming
32 GB PNY XRLY8 ddr4 3200
1 TB SSD Sk Hynix Gold P31

Hey, been having this problem with this new PC, and returned and bought the same SSD again, and freshly installed Windows again. Looks like the SSD was not the problem. Can anyone please take sometime to read this dump file I will upload, as it would be much appreciated. Hoping
PS upgraded to windows 11 hopefully that may fix it.
Thanks!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/52ldseh2yq1u746/AABWVu9vVYfopYuzGennU8kaa?dl=0

if you can boot your system.
download and run autoruns64.exe from here:Autoruns for Windows - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs

find the amdryzenmasterdriver.sys driver and disable it and reboot.

I looked at the minidump and you had a inter processor timeout and cpu core 8 was messed up. I looked at the raw stack but could not get symbols. I do think I saw a hex error code in the raw stack. 0xc0000102
this error code translates to: the file or directory is corrupt and unreadable please run chkdsk on the drive

(or something similar)

again if you can boot, change the memory dump type to kernel and on the next bugcheck provide the file memory.dmp file. It will have the proper info to see what is going on with all of the cores.
the system up time was 1 day 7 hours
you might want to confirm your cpu cooling did not get shutdown. IE if you have a AIO cooler that connects via usb make sure the hub is not going to sleep. go into device manager, right click on the hubs to bring up properties and look at the power management tab. do not let windows turn them off to save power.
(just a guess as the problem)

Last edited: