BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Windows 7

Solution
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800867e060, fffff800043ef3d8, fffffa80045c4c60}
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.

RtsUStor.sys
usbhub.sys

RtsUStor.sys Wed Mar 26 19:59:31 2014

ok, you have current USB drivers, current BIOS, and a current RTSUstor.sys driver
my guess is that your BIOS has a setting that powered down your USB hub during sleep and did not wake it back up.
so look in your BIOS for a setting that will fully power down a USB device during sleep and turn it off.
you might also use windows device manager and make sure the device is not getting powered down during sleep.

I would update your BIOS, and make sure that the BIOS is not turning off the USB ports when it...
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800867e060, fffff800043ef3d8, fffffa80045c4c60}
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.

RtsUStor.sys
usbhub.sys

RtsUStor.sys Wed Mar 26 19:59:31 2014

ok, you have current USB drivers, current BIOS, and a current RTSUstor.sys driver
my guess is that your BIOS has a setting that powered down your USB hub during sleep and did not wake it back up.
so look in your BIOS for a setting that will fully power down a USB device during sleep and turn it off.
you might also use windows device manager and make sure the device is not getting powered down during sleep.

I would update your BIOS, and make sure that the BIOS is not turning off the USB ports when it sleeps.

Solution