Zethio

Distinguished
May 9, 2014
Hey Toms.

I Recently upgraded to Zen 2, my setup looks like this

R7 3700x (Not overclocked)
ROG-Strix-X570-F-Gaming (Not the latest version. I got 0407, which is pretty old, but never attempted a bios upgrade, so wanted input on it)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz 16gb, rated for CL 16. ( I have D.O.C.P on)
RTX 2060 from Gigabyte
750W PSU, don't remember name, but brand is Corsair.
1 SSD (Boot drive) Samsung Evo 240 GB
1 TB WD Black (Work Drive)
2x 1B WD Blue in raid. (Game Drives)

Everything except cpu, mobo and ram are from my old pc, and never had any issues prior to this upgrade. When I upgraded I also re-installed Windows.

The BSOD doesn't happen too often, easily a few days in between (Though yesterday I got hit twice)

The error codes it gives me is ntoskrnl.exe with "Critical structure Corruption". I haven't figured out what triggeres it. Happened Twice playing League of Legends, happens while I browse on Chrome, happened in Apex Legends and lastly randomly wihile exiting Wallpaper Engine. Furthermore, after the last crash it has forgotten my login infomation for platforms such as Steam and League.

I tried to use the Driver Verifier, but it made me unable to boot my system, apparently due to LGBusEnum.sys and Ntoskrnl. Tried re-installing my Logitech driver after, didn't help.

I did Windows Memory test and no errors appeared.

This night I did memtest86, for some reason the screen was black when I woke up and couldn't get any life back in it. I checked my USBs logfile and could see it completed all 4 runs and no errors occurred.

Here are the DMP + MemTest86
https://gofile.io/?c=zshIlQ

In advance, thank you.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Have you run it without the Logitech driver what so ever?
If Driver Verifier has pushed that out to the front, It's more than likely the issue. Ntoskrnl won't be the issue unless core OS is corrupt or it is hardware, it will just be simply what crashed at the time.

I will hold fire on debugging the dump file for now.

Zethio

Distinguished
May 9, 2014
Have you run it without the Logitech driver what so ever?
If Driver Verifier has pushed that out to the front, It's more than likely the issue. Ntoskrnl won't be the issue unless core OS is corrupt or it is hardware, it will just be simply what crashed at the time.

I will hold fire on debugging the dump file for now.
I haven't tried running verifier without the logitech driver, I'll try now and see what happens.

Zethio

Distinguished
May 9, 2014
Well I would just run normally without the logitech driver if possible, the BSOD should return if it is the cause.
Is the logitech directly for a peripheral? Is the driver required?
It's for my g502 (Mouse), I suppose it could run off it's internal memory and still have my macros, etc. Just seems weird it worked perfectly fine before I re-installed windows and upgraded.

Zethio

Distinguished
May 9, 2014
Quick update, ran sfc /scannow and it came up with this error screen. Located what I assume is the log file and it came up with this https://gofile.io/?c=a0s1z0
NNPABiJ.png

Zethio

Distinguished
May 9, 2014
Update: So due to the corrupted files according to sfc/ scannow, and the 8 memtest 86, I decided to re-install windows. Ran butter smooth no problems for about 5 days, and I thougt the issue fixed. Today I got the first crash since then, and I think I've found a pattern. For some reason it seems to be happen if I put my pc to sleep and then boot it later? I got the ntoskrnl.exe BSOD as before.