Whocrashed Reported

Computer name: DESKTOP-NAB6J51
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 15063
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., Z170-E
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 17115930624 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Mon 9/18/2017 3:42:51 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091817-39234-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x95CFD2)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF8003769CFD2, 0xFFFFC701E20FD350, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_c0f7a2f5b2e4e6e0\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: NVIDIA Corporation SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

On Mon 9/18/2017 3:42:51 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x95CFD2)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF8003769CFD2, 0xFFFFC701E20FD350, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_c0f7a2f5b2e4e6e0\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: NVIDIA Corporation SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

On Mon 9/18/2017 10:09:43 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091817-4562-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x403, 0xFFFFFA000034E380, 0x6000001BA638005, 0xC3FFE78D3AB28580)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 9/17/2017 8:20:34 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091817-4781-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x4477, 0x17097, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 9/15/2017 1:26:15 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091517-4093-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: wdfilter.sys (WdFilter+0x1EF00)
Bugcheck code: 0x135 (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFE201A570E7F0, 0xFFFFF80BCBB3EF00, 0xFFFFBC04710E5FB0)
Error: REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdfilter.sys
description: Microsoft antimalware file system filter driver
Bug check description: This bugcheck is caused by an unhandled exception in a registry filtering driver.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

6 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. Only 5 are included in this report. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94 , NVIDIA Corporation)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Google Drive File, Minidump.rar

I went ahead and did chkdsk and memtest. It's stable when I am not running any games, like Overwatch, Tomb Raider, or Minecraft. Once it gets the first BSOD, I cannot boot up until I leave the computer off for a few hours. There was a time I also BSOD in safe mode, that was only once though. I have the latest Nvidia drivers, downloaded from the official website.

enricksp

Prominent
Aug 31, 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxdj1aU-hdFJb1VMV2lDdFRJblU/view?usp=sharing

· OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 10 Pro
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? It was a custom build, bought an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
· Age of system (hardware)Everything but the GPU is 1 year old, bought the GPU 3 months ago.
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes, several times.

· CPU i5 6600K
· Video Card GTX 1050 Ti
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Asus Z-170-E
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this one) Corsair RM650

· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

Question: I checked if my ram is in my qualified vendor, its not in the list. Should this be the issue for all the related BSOD?
This is my ram
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231882&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Memory+%28Desktop+Memory%29-_-N82E16820231882&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr53OBRCDARIsAL0vKrOfIkgTU6E0WdKj12WmpvixpdeDOixbeQxAGdDVC-jH7EdCWzYlBU0aAlu9EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

"Should" is not the right word, "could" is a better word.

QVL is a list of modules that are tested by the manufacturer to work properly, it only implies that other modules that have not been tested have a chance of not functioning properly. I am currently running memory that is not exactly on the QVL list, it's a mix of 2 models and both models are mentioned but not mine, but I don't have any problems.

Which memtest did you run?

-you might underclock your graphics card by 100 MHz and see if it has an effect.
a hot gpu can pull more than 75 watts from the PCI/e slot. then the motherboard logic can prevent the system from booting.

you should also change the memory dump type to kernel and provide the new memory dump file.
c:\windows\memory.dmp it will contain proper info that will be helpful.

I would also check the temps of the cpu
since you have Corsair H90 installed.