TempsPi

Reputable
Aug 24, 2019
Hi everyone this post follow my previous one :
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ing-led-on-motherboard.3777513/#post-22797836

My problem still persists, I have different BSOD and they mostly seems to be memory related ("page fault in nonpaged area", "kernel data inpage error"...), I ran another memtest86 and it came back clean so I dont think my ram is having issues.
I tested my VRam with OCCT, GpuMemTest, FurMark and everything seems fine too.

The crashes mostly happens when gaming but they dont really seems to be related to the game load, as exemple I dont crash on "League of Legends", I crash sometimes on "Fall guys" and I crash at the end of every "PUBG" game.

As my RAM and VRam seems to be functionnal do you guys think this can come from my motherboard ? As I said in my previous post it all started with Bios errors warning me from overrcurrent detected on usb devices, I thought it was just a damaged usb port but it might be more.
Those errors can come from a faulty usb device ? The cable of my keyboard is quite damaged, but it still works fine.

Hopping someone might be able to help !
Thanks for reading.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
MB: MPG x570 gaming edge wifi CPU :
Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: aorus rtx 3080
RAM : 2x16 Corsair vengeance pro (DDR4 3600mhz)
SSD: 1To with windows install
HDD: 1 To with old windows installed (might be a source of problem too ? I did not format when upgrading for ssd)
HDD: 2TO mainly for games install
same system still?
what make/models are the ssd & HDD?

My problem still persists, I have different BSOD and they mostly seems to be memory related ("page fault in nonpaged area", "kernel data inpage error"...), I ran another memtest86 and it came back clean so I dont think my ram is having issues.
ram isn't the only memory. Page file on C drive is also memory as far as windows is concerned, so looking at them might also help.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS