[SOLVED] BSoD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, Netwtw06.sys failed

Varnoxium

Reputable
Aug 7, 2019
Greetings everyone - I'm new to Tom's Hardware so I'm not sure what to do when it comes to asking for solutions to bsods, but ever since Monday I've been getting the same random bsod with the error code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" and what had failed was Netwtw06.sys. I've heard about dump files or whatever they're called but I don't know how to access them. I'll post my specs below to see if that helps with anything:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU: Asus DUAL OC GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4-3200
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
HDD: Western Digital Blue 3.5" 4TB 5400RPM
PSU: Rosewill HIVE 750W 80+ Bronze Semi-modular

Pls help

Solution
Netwtw06.sys - Intel networking driver

can get latest for motherboard from here under LAN - https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC#down-driver&Win10 64

Can also download LIve update 6 from the utility tab of same link and it will confirm other drivers are up to date as well

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Netwtw06.sys - Intel networking driver

can get latest for motherboard from here under LAN - https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC#down-driver&Win10 64

Can also download LIve update 6 from the utility tab of same link and it will confirm other drivers are up to date as well

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution