Apr 24, 2019
PC Specs=
*I9-9900K
*Z390 aurus Pro mobo
*32gb ram 4x8
*2tb hdd
*500gb 960 Evo ssd
*750W evga supernova G3
Hey guys. I was having some BSOD problems sfc/scannow showed lots of corrupted files and it couldnt repair it. So i deleted ssd and hd and installed my win10 cleanly. I had no problems for 1.5 months. But last week i turned on my pc opened twitch and then steam. Steam had small update for "Squad" then i went to kitchen. When i came back it showed BSOD. And today. I did same thing. When i opened pc twitch and again steam showed "squad" update. It prelocated the game and showed 0MB/ps for 20-30sec and then i got BSOD again. Could you please help me guys.

1)BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 2)BSOD:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

-i did sfc/scannow
-memtest that runs in windows 13 of them opened for %1000

PC Specs=
*I9-9900K
*Z390 aurus Pro mobo
*32gb ram 4x8
*2tb hdd
*500gb 960 Evo ssd
*750W evga supernova G3
Hey guys. I was having some BSOD problems sfc/scannow showed lots of corrupted files and it couldnt repair it. So i deleted ssd and hd and installed my win10 cleanly. I had no problems for 1.5 months. But last week i turned on my pc opened twitch and then steam. Steam had small update for "Squad" then i went to kitchen. When i came back it showed BSOD. And today. I did same thing. When i opened pc twitch and again steam showed "squad" update. It prelocated the game and showed 0MB/ps for 20-30sec and then i got BSOD again. Could you please help me guys.

1)BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 2)BSOD:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

-i did sfc/scannow
-memtest that runs in windows 13 of them opened for %1000
run a diagnostic test from samsung on your ssd and see if it's the issue it maybe failing
test here

Apr 24, 2019
This is basically the last option i have for you but a lot of people don't under stand it so i normally don't recommend it
i updated windows and couple more drivers. i will try to use it this way and lets see what will happen. maybe it will go away. its hard to test now.if the BSOD get more frequently or something i can see that is causing it wouldnt it be easier to look for solution? i deleted Squad i will post if it happens again maybe its gone heh fingers crossed.
Edit 2. = i used another programm to see it showed %98 health to my ssd. I dont remember name.

Last edited: