BSoD -- Various Error codes

Dasilvaa

Reputable
May 2, 2015
Afternoon everyone,

I am having troubles with random BSoD on my Windows 10 pc. It happens the most when I startup my computer, after the MoBo display of startup, right before were it would let me log in goes BSod.

Also if i just logged into my computer, but don't touch anything for a few minutes it gives me BSoD and just restarts.

Specs:
CPU: I7-4790k
Mobo: Z97-D3H-CF
RAM: ADATA XPG V1.0 16GB - DDR3
GPU: AMD r9 380

The different errors:
Stop Code: DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL

Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
What failed: netr28ux.sys

Stop Code: BAD POOL HEADER

Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
what failed: ndis.sys

What I tried

I have tested my 2 sticks of RAM. When only one is in, I get NO errors/BSoD (tested both)
HOWEVER, when I put them both back in I start to get BSoD again.

I am currently running /chkdsk /f right now, and will ensure all drivers are up to date.

Does this mean that it is very likely its one of my sticks of RAM?
If so how can i determine which one is faulty if they both seem to run my computer fine when in solo?

I am going to run Windows Memory Diagnostic once /chkdsk is done, but is there anything else I should do / anysteps I should skip in this troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance

Update: /chkdsk didn't do anything I don't think because upon next restart I got this error again:
Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
What failed: netr28ux.sys

Update2: My drivers are all up to date, except in my device manager it keeps refreshing as if somethings being unplugged/pluged in.
On my task bar, I have a "Devices and printer" Icon show up, and it gives me the option to:
"Eject 802.11bgn 1T1R Wireless adapter"

I can't find this in my device manager though? Upon trying to "EJECT" it says I can't eject it while its in use. Can this be an issue causing my BSoD?

UPDATE 3: Windows Memory Diagnostics found no errors -- Do i have to run diagnostics with only 1 stick of ram plugged in at a time?

Solution
update Ralink RT2870 series USB802.11n Wireless Adapter Driver
https://www.mediatek.com/products/broadbandWifi/rt2870

this driver depend on your USB drivers and Which depend on your BIOS version.
so you should update your BIOS and your motherboard drivers. (chipset drivers and and any USB 3 drivers)
go to your motherboard vendors website to get the updates.
The BIOS initilized the sata electronics and the USB electronics so you should also update the BIOS if it is not current.
update Ralink RT2870 series USB802.11n Wireless Adapter Driver
https://www.mediatek.com/products/broadbandWifi/rt2870

this driver depend on your USB drivers and Which depend on your BIOS version.
so you should update your BIOS and your motherboard drivers. (chipset drivers and and any USB 3 drivers)
go to your motherboard vendors website to get the updates.
The BIOS initilized the sata electronics and the USB electronics so you should also update the BIOS if it is not current.

Solution