Question BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after the pc boots for some minutes

Apr 20, 2021
I have build this pc and it has been working great for about 3 months. All of sudden I start getting these BSODs.
The first time it occurred was overnight while it was in sleep mode and it had been restarted automatically.
Now in a maximum of 3-4 minutes after boot, the bsod appears again, im trying to update chipset, gpu, audio drivers in this short time, but nothing works.
I have relocated the cpu, gpu, ram. I have removed the xmp profile of ram, updated windows but to no solution.
Does this has to do with the 5600x or something, or maybe the PSU is not good. Regarding PSU, the BSOD does not appear in when staying in BIOS which would probably be crashing or something if the PSU is faulty.

PC Specs:
ryzen 5 5600x
Ballistix 2x8gb 3200mhz
rx 580 8g gaming
asrock b550m pro4
seasonic S12III 650W

Apr 20, 2021
Well it is what it says "uncorrectable" just reset windows with your 3-4 mins. Have you tried safe mode and reinstalling drivers????
It literally bsod'd while resetting, windows just undid the changes. I tried it two times.
In safe mode I also got a bsod CRITICAL PROCESS DIED while trying to install chipset drivers.
I managed to install Adrenalin drivers for my gpu, but it didnt fix anything.
The first time of booting up the pc, the period before a bsod is longer, and each restart that time goes lower and lower.
Could it be some sort of temperature error, the fans work fine, but maybe the system thinks it is a high temperature and crashes.