May 6, 2020
Greetings,

I am not sure if I posted in the right section as I am new here. I Just finished building my PC 4-5 days ago. This PC was built specifically with gaming in mind. The specs are posted below:

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price

:----|:----|:----

CPU | Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor | $509.99 @ B&H

CPU Cooler | Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | $169.99 @ Best Buy

Motherboard | Asus PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard | $179.99 @ Best Buy

Memory | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory | $205.99 @ Newegg

Storage | Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | $179.99 @ Amazon

Video Card | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card |-

Case | Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case | $99.98 @ Newegg

Power Supply | Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | $124.99 @ Best Buy

Case Fan | Corsair LL120 RGB White with Lighting Node PRO 63 CFM 120 mm Fans | $149.69 @ Amazon

| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |

| Total | $1620.61

| Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-06 12:16 EDT-0400 |

The first three days the PC ran VERY smoothly. I wake up the morning of the fourth day and as I am surfing the web (nothing else open). The PC freezes up, I try using CRL + ALT + Delete and a few other remedies but doesn't work. I used the power button to turn off PC (after waiting 3-4 minutes). After I booted back up I started to get blue screens that had different error codes. I have listed the error codes I received below:

-WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

-DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFRE

-UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

After much trouble shooting (check disk, diagnostics, removing apps, updating drivers), I decide to install a fresh new windows after wiping out the hard drive completely. After installing a fresh windows I made sure all windows apps were up to date, I ran tweakbit updater and made sure all drivers were up to date. I had only installed 1 app (chrome) when it crashed again and gave me the error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Now this i the ONLY error I am getting along with the PC freezing up.

What I have tried:

-I have tried running chkdsk

-I have tried running an extensive windows diagnostics

-I have tried booting in safe mode and trying to see if any drivers need updating

-I tried running Intel Processor Diagnostic Test BUT as soon as it gets to the "CPU LOAD" the computer freezes and I have to manually shut it off

EDIT: Here are my CPU temps during CPU testing via Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool after a CMOS reset and BIOS to default... View: https://imgur.com/a/OzCqNPY

I have no HDD connected to this. Any idea as to what this could be?

Solution
Do you have latest BIOS? can help with WHEA errors.

Are you overclocked? remove if you are.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD -
that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you have latest BIOS? can help with WHEA errors.

Are you overclocked? remove if you are.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD -
that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Reactions: Rdslw
Solution