Question BSOD when installing Windows 10 from USB

Jun 24, 2020
Hello!
I had built this PC and it was working fine when all of a sudden after about 5 days of usage, it kept throwing BSOD at me. When I checked my BIOS, it didn't show the RAM. I RMA'd the motherboard and that problem was fixed. The BSOD however, keeps showing up. I wiped out the SSD that was my boot drive and after I press install now on the Windows Installation Tool on my USB, the BSOD keeps showing up. (Notable ones are IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA) What can I do to fix it or troubleshoot? Please let me know if there is anything I can send to help!

Thanks!

Specs:
AsRock B450M PRO4
MSI RTX2070
ADATA SSD
Seagate barracuda 2TB
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4-3200
Ryzen 9 3900x

I'd drop down to a single RAM stick at conservative speeds/timings (say default 2133 MHz to start), as there is no certainty that every RAM kit will work wither every CPU/mainboard... (Try RAM sticks alternately to see if any change in symptoms)

Clear CMOS, and try a new /different USB flash drive installer connected to a USB 2.0 port, just to avoid any potential issues with USB 3.0 speeds perhaps perhaps not being attainable by some USB flash drives...

Aug 20, 2020
I'd drop down to a single RAM stick at conservative speeds/timings (say default 2133 MHz to start), as there is no certainty that every RAM kit will work wither every CPU/mainboard... (Try RAM sticks alternately to see if any change in symptoms)

Clear CMOS, and try a new /different USB flash drive installer connected to a USB 2.0 port, just to avoid any potential issues with USB 3.0 speeds perhaps perhaps not being attainable by some USB flash drives...
Ok got new flash drive and was able to get windows installed now I'm getting Irql not equal and Kernal trap and kernal security bsod have even tried safe mode with no luck