BSOD with various error disclaimers

May 22, 2018
I've been experiencing this error for some time now, going on and off... I've purchased a custom built PC in a store last autumn and a month into it, BSODs started showing up, with all kinds of different messages, be it MEMORY_MANAGEMENT; SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA...etc. I know them by heart now.

I've been googling for the cause of the error since and have tried reinstalling drivers and such. Sometimes there are larger portions of time between two BSODs, sometimes I restart my PC and another one greets me after a few seconds, so I decided it's time to report my problem here, in hopes that someone can help me. Also, I've got a pirated version of Windows 10, so maybe that's the issue. Although I doubt it, since I installed the same edition on my girlfriends laptop, which had no such issues. I've also seen faulty RAM could be the issue. Is there an app that can check my RAM maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Colif

Win 11 Master
We cannot help you with a pirated copy of Windows 10. I would suggest installing a proper copy of win 10 and see if you still have the same errors. With a pirated copy you cannot tell what else they added.

those errors can just be drivers but until Windows is known to be clean, no point looking at them.

TRENDING THREADS