Question BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried everything. Please help

Aug 13, 2019
Hi ya'll!

I'm having the worst issue I've ever been through. It started with the WIFI signal lost, and then the computer displayed: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." and I was a loop with the same error.

I could never safe boot, enter advanced start, or really do anything. So I tired formatting all the drives on the PC hoping it would let me at least reinstall Windows. But no, the same dumb error occurs right after the Motherboard loading circle freezes.

I've changed the RAM, cleared cmos, unplugged hard drives, formatted all hard drives (Including SSD), Disconnected all devices when starting. I can't even run the windows installer from a USB drive.

This is driving me nuts....
Please if someone knows of a solution I'll paypal a million dollars <3

Jan 9, 2019
First Unplug the Wifi device. USB or PCIE card. If its a laptop then disable the card or pop the Wifi port and eject the Wifi Card. If the machine runs after that then that device is bad.

The crash you are having is hardware related, and since the Wifi connection died first then that would be your best bet on the hardware.