Question BSOD_ MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR WHEN TRYING TO WATCH VIDEOS OR AFTER PLAYING A GPU INTENSIVE VIDEO GAME.

May 12, 2024
Hello guys,

I created an account out of desperation cause my PC has been causing me some problems for about a week or two now.

Main concern is after a year of being fine its now giving me BSOD at random times which ultimately it corrupted the OS and I had to take it to my nearest technician which I got about a week later which the technician told me that it was a faulty SSD which I also suspected I got ahead and replaced it with a new one.

Now only two days after getting it from the technician it would still give me BSODs but now with a consistent error mainly in memory management.

The BSOD would trigger:

1. If I watch a video from this site : https://watch.tnawrestling.com/home
2. Random searching in google using Microsoft edge ( Not sure yet cause sometimes its okay. )
3. Trying to play GPU intensive games like Cyberpunk or Grayzone Warfare

The only times its not getting BSOD:
1. If I am playing WWE 2K24
2. Watching youtube and browsing facebook.

Currently I have not installed any new applications for the fear of my RAM acting up again.
I am also getting a hunch that the issue could also be with the Motherboard or GPU.

Any knowledge about this concern would be appreciated! I don't want to spend more money just to know that it will keep on happening. I want to make sure this time before I send it to the repair shop.

May 12, 2024
Hello sir,

These are the basic specs that I have

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
MOBO: MSI 550M PRO-VDH WIFI
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-FORCE DARK 16GB 3200MHZ DDR 4
SSD: M.2 NVME TEAMGROUP MP34 1TB
VCARD: MSI RTX 3060 VENTUS 12GB OC DR LHR
PSU : COUGAR GEX750 80+ GOLD P-MODULAR
FANS: DOSS TEMPEST X3 ARGB

Note : I added another SSD Samsung brand made it may main SSD and attached the Teamgroup one as secondary since it was still working.