BSODs from different cause

l7ol2aGol7z

Prominent
May 17, 2017
PS. sry for my english and grammar :'(

Hi I need help.

I'm not open my PC for a year and try to start my PC since yesterday. Now i have BSOD issues since yesterday. I got at least 4 different error code in 2 days. BSOD cames up when i play games, use chrome, even do nothing. The only one that comes up more than others is memory management. Here are some example :

Bad pool header
Memory Management
Page fault in non page area
Kernel security check failure

There are things i've already tried :

Fix each issue
Ran antivirus and spyware
Update every drivers that i can -> up to date
Ran windows memory diagnostics
Update BIOS

My PC :

http://imgur.com/a/3TIMI

But BSOD still appear. I'd be very grateful if someone can help me.

Solution
That is unfortunate, gardenman was the person i was hoping would look here and it didn't seem to work as planned

So to stop you wasting your time, I would read the posting instructions at top of this page and ask on here as they should be able to read them or help as they have other tools - https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

l7ol2aGol7z

Prominent
May 17, 2017
System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: FILMOUS-PC
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 14393
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: MS-7693, MSI, 970A-G46 (MS-7693)
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor AMD586, level: 21
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 8536977408 bytes total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 17/5/2017 22:49:58 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051717-16562-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14EC00)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFBE01B34A3560, 0xFFFFBE01B34A34B8, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 17/5/2017 22:49:58 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kbase.sys (win32kbase!SURFACE::bDeleteSurface+0x7B1)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFBE01B34A3560, 0xFFFFBE01B34A34B8, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kbase.sys
description: Base Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 17/5/2017 20:21:40 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051717-16703-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (0xFFFFF808C8B89DB8)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFDA883960E020, 0x0, 0xFFFFF808C8B89DB8, 0x2)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
description: DirectX Graphics Kernel
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 17/5/2017 5:29:13 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051717-32125-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A510)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41201, 0xFFFFF9000032C408, 0xBAC0000014095847, 0xFFFFC70CC014B010)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 17/5/2017 4:43:31 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051717-22859-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A510)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x3, 0xFFFFF4AE043A0BC0, 0xFFFFF402043A0BC0, 0xFFFFF4AE043A0BC0)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).

Conclusion

5 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Edit : here's a little more about my PC http://imgur.com/a/3TIMI

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you look in c/windows/minidump
copy the files to documents
upload the copies from documents to a cloud server and share the links here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

we see if there is anything else hiding in there. If you were on current version of win 10 I wouldn't ask for this as the program that reads them is broken for new version.

gardenman

Splendid

Hi, unfortunately I got the symbolic errors that the Win debugger is returning for post Creators Update builds. I don't know why, as it normally works on pre-Creators builds.

I also found an online debugger which returns the same info as the debugger (plus more). This unfortunately also includes the symbolic errors. I tried to analyze a few of the dump files and got the errors. You can try it for yourself: http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=analyze They prefer you zip your dump files up before uploading.

Colif

Win 11 Master
That is unfortunate, gardenman was the person i was hoping would look here and it didn't seem to work as planned

So to stop you wasting your time, I would read the posting instructions at top of this page and ask on here as they should be able to read them or help as they have other tools - https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

Solution

TRENDING THREADS