Question BSODs only when under low CPU load?

May 14, 2024
Hello, I had recently made another thread on here regarding my PC blue screening when not playing games (these errors consisted of "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" AND "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL") but after some further testing I appear to have found out that my system is only blue screening when under low CPU load as I have run multiple stress tests on my CPU and never encountered any blue screens during them. To further consolidate this, I have never experienced a blue screen when playing Destiny 2, Ready or Not and The First Descendant Tech test despite playing them all for multiple hours straight. When I am not using a lot of CPU my system tends to crash in about 20-60 minutes and so I've been left using my PC with Destiny 2 open in the back ground, tabbing back into it whenever I'm not actively doing something so that my CPU is under load and this has prevented the PC from blue screening everytime I 've done it. I'll leave my specs and what I've tried to do to remedy this issue below along with my latest dump files.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800X3D
MOBO - MSI MAG X570S Tomahawk Max Wifi
RAM - 2x16Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 -3600 CL18
GPU - RTX3070Ti (MSI Gaming X Trio)
SSDs - 1Tb Crucial P5 Plus (Boot drive) & 2Tb Crucial P5 Plus (Games drive)
PSU - Corsair RM850X

I have ran mem tests on both of my ram sticks and they came back as passes, this was by doing each stick individually. I have reinstalled windows on my boot drive from Microsoft's own website. I had been running the same install of windows that I originally got form the same source back in October 2022 when I built the pc when these issues originally occurred so they have persisted through a fresh install. In terms of other things I have tried: I've doen "sfc scannow" in CMD along with "CHKDSK." I've done Windows mem test and memtest 86 all of which have came back without error. I've updated every driver that was out of date, including uninstalling and reinstalling my Nvidia graphics driver. I've tried disabling XMP on my ram and running my PC with one stick (I managed to go 6 days without a BSOD using one stick but then randomly I got 4 in one day despite having made no changes to my system. I've also tried doing AMD chipset drivers through their software and updated my BIOS to the latest version. I have also just today turned off PBO in my BIOS for my CPU which looked like it was working for a little while but ultimately just resulted in another blue screen.

Link to most recent dumps - https://gofile.io/d/Gx77Pc

This PC was built by me in October 2022 with all parts being purchased new in that same month.