BTX?

Any word re BTX from Dell since their April 6 statement?

jay

BTX is already incorporated in new Optiplex gx280 and new servers.

Shel wrote:
> Any word re BTX from Dell since their April 6 statement?

The Dimension 9100 was announced today.

"Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.net> wrote in message
> The Dimension 9100 was announced today.

New case like the Opti280, or same old same old? Haven't been up to
look.......

On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:46:17 -0500, "S.Lewis"
<stew1960@cover.bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> The Dimension 9100 was announced today.

I'm trying to confirm that the 9100 has a BTX motherboard, but I can't
find anything at Dell's website that confirms this.

??

Shel wrote:

> On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:46:17 -0500, "S.Lewis"
> <stew1960@cover.bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>>"Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>The Dimension 9100 was announced today.
>>>

> I'm trying to confirm that the 9100 has a BTX motherboard, but I can't
> find anything at Dell's website that confirms this.
>
> ??

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/brand/dimen_9100?c=us&l=en&s=gen

Read the description.

bob

On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:49:08 GMT, Bob Levine
<robjlevin.nospan@netscape.net> wrote:

>Shel wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to confirm that the 9100 has a BTX motherboard, but I can't
>> find anything at Dell's website that confirms this.
>>
>> ??
>

>http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/brand/dimen_9100?c=us&l=en&s=gen
>
>Read the description.
>
>bob

I have been through the 9100 info several times, but saw no mention of
btx.

Shel wrote:

> I have been through the 9100 info several times, but saw no mention of
> btx.

It's as plain as day right in the flash animation display.

Bob

On Fri, 27 May 2005 01:15:11 GMT, Bob Levine
<robjlevin.nospan@netscape.net> wrote:

>> I have been through the 9100 info several times, but saw no mention of
>> btx.
>
>It's as plain as day right in the flash animation display.
>
>Bob

You assumed I had Flash Player on my computer. I did not.

Shel wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2005 01:15:11 GMT, Bob Levine
> <robjlevin.nospan@netscape.net> wrote:
>

>>>I have been through the 9100 info several times, but saw no mention of
>>>btx.
>>
>>It's as plain as day right in the flash animation display.
>>
>>Bob
>

> You assumed I had Flash Player on my computer. I did not.

Then you'll have to take my word for it. :)

Bob