[SOLVED] Budget Case for ITX MoBo & SFX PSU

fantisjjj

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013
Hello

I have some spare parts and want to build a HTPC that will also serve other purposes. Specifically the parts i have are

i5 4570
Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3
r9 380 g1 gaming
Corsair SF600 (i don't have SFX-to-ITX bracket)

Apart the SFX PSU all the other parts are pretty big to fit in small cases. While I do not necessarily need a HTPC case, i try to avoid the big ones as i want to place it horizontally under my TV and the space it kinda tight. Do you have any suggestions ?

Solution
I'm confused because the board you listed is an ATX. But if you plan on getting a different board, Fractal Design makes a nice ITX case that will fit a full size GPU for only about $50. If you're wanting more of that HTPC home entertainment, I'd have to look around for one that can take a GPU because I don't know any offhand.

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
I'm confused because the board you listed is an ATX. But if you plan on getting a different board, Fractal Design makes a nice ITX case that will fit a full size GPU for only about $50. If you're wanting more of that HTPC home entertainment, I'd have to look around for one that can take a GPU because I don't know any offhand.

Solution