[SOLVED] Budget graphic card for Adobe Premiere Pro

Astralv

Distinguished
Hey, guys!

I need graphic card that would work with Adobe Premiere Pro (Adobe suite) for entry level video editing. I am learning Adobe and my current graphic card is not supported, Pr gives me error messages. It still works, but could be better, I think. I am hoping to build new computer when Windows 11 released, for now I just want to upgrade graphic card for under $350. My computer is 4th generation Intel 4770K processor with 16Gb DDR3 memory and AMD 7870HD graphic. I am looking at the Adobe recommended graphics list, was hoping you can recommend something that definitely doing its job. Thank you.
Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

System requirements for Premiere Pro

Windows

Minimum specificationsRecommended specifications
ProcessorIntel® 6th Gen or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen™ 1000 Series or newer CPUIntel® 7th Gen or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series or newer CPU
Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 2004 or laterMicrosoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 2004 or later
RAM8 GB of RAM16 GB of RAM for HD media
32 GB for 4K media or higher
GPU2 GB of GPU VRAM
For a list of recommended graphic cards, see Recommended graphics cards for Adobe Premiere Pro.
4 GB of GPU VRAM
For a list of recommended graphic cards, see Recommended graphics cards for Adobe Premiere Pro.
Hard disk space
  • 8 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (will not install on removable flash storage)
  • Additional high-speed drive for media
  • Fast internal SSD for app installation and cache
  • Additional high-speed drive(s) for media
Monitor resolution 1280 x 8001920 x 1080 or greater
Sound cardASIO compatible or Microsoft Windows Driver ModelASIO compatible or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
Network storage connection1 Gigabit Ethernet (HD only)10 Gigabit ethernet for 4K shared network workflow

Solution

Astralv

Distinguished
LVT, you saying that I can't upgrade just a graphic card? I will be building new computer next year, was just hoping to upgrade graphics so it does not have this annoying "Continue with known issues" message. I got one video randered, so it kind of work the way it is. I did review the recommended graphics. Some (MOST) of them Pro and out of this temporary budget. Some within $300 gaming cards. When it comes to budget cards, just because they on a list of recommended does not mean they would work or that they would work better than my AMD 7870HD. So hope to find out what works. Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS