My case is Corsair Spec-05
My Motherboard is Z370 A II Prime
My Power Supply is Evga 500 Watts 80+ White
My Gpu is GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA Single Fan)
--------------------------------
Well i want to know
i5 9400F or i5 9600K (Just for Gaming)
Some Storage with No High Price i know Seagate baracuda is good
Later i want to buy new Gpu Like 1660 Ti is it good ?
I will Buy Ventirad like Cooler Master
And my Ram will be LPX vengeance from corsair If we can found something RGB it will be nice :D

(Sorry's for my English)
(All object i have talk about is on Amazon !)
(My Budget is 400-600 $/Month)
(Plz send your idea in Canadian price ^^)
Thx for reading :D

Solution
That motherboard requires a BIOS update for those CPU. Which it may or may not already have. You can check if the motherboard or box has the BIOS version printed anywhere. Otherwise you'll want to stick with a CPU which works with the original BIOS. Since you can't update the BIOS on that motherboard without a currently supported CPU.

The best supported by the original BIOS within your budget is the i5-8600K. Going by your budget. If you want to play it safe you'll have to stick with the i5-8000 series perhaps i7-8000 series. If you can find an i7 within your budget.
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Mr2rxr/intel-core-i5-8600k-36ghz-6-core-processor-bx80684i58600k
That motherboard requires a BIOS update for those CPU. Which it may or may not already have. You can check if the motherboard or box has the BIOS version printed anywhere. Otherwise you'll want to stick with a CPU which works with the original BIOS. Since you can't update the BIOS on that motherboard without a currently supported CPU.

The best supported by the original BIOS within your budget is the i5-8600K. Going by your budget. If you want to play it safe you'll have to stick with the i5-8000 series perhaps i7-8000 series. If you can find an i7 within your budget.
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Mr2rxr/intel-core-i5-8600k-36ghz-6-core-processor-bx80684i58600k

Solution