Question Build suggestion.

Nov 3, 2019
Since I'm on a very tight budget and in my country prices are much more than they're supposed to be I was able to build something like this:

MBO: ASRock B450 Steel Legend
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: Team Group T-FORCE VULCAN TUF 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB
PSU: Aerocool LUX 550W RGB Bronze
CAS: NATEC Armadillo
FAN: 4x Aerocool Dark Force 120mm
HUB: Deepcool Fan Hub

COST: ~ 620$

I know that the PSU isn't the best but friend of mine have it and it's running without any issues so I guess it will be enough to power GTX 1060 6GB and this build.
I will manage to OC the ram and the GPU, but not the CPU. I will try to run the CPU on it's best (Turbo Mode) so can I use the stock cooler of the r5 3600 considering that the case will have very good airflow or I should go with 3rd party cooler?

kanewolf

Titan
B450 motherboards, besides the one with "MAX" have the possibility of having an incompatible BIOS for a 3600 CPU. If you have an older Ryzen available, you can update the BIOS. Otherwise, you might need to look at a different motherboard.

Nov 3, 2019
B450 motherboards, besides the one with "MAX" have the possibility of having an incompatible BIOS for a 3600 CPU. If you have an older Ryzen available, you can update the BIOS. Otherwise, you might need to look at a different motherboard.
I know that. But the main question is will I get decent performance and can I use the stock cooler as cooler, will it keep the CPU cool even on turbo?