News Building a Gaming PC Is Now Easier With NZXT's New BLD Kits

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
I would like to find a company that could build my PC with the parts I selected and make sure it is working properly. Building a PC isn't hard, but building a PC when one of the parts is defective, is excruciating and could be a nightmare finding out which part is defective and getting it replaced. That is the part that I would pay extra money to bypass. I think I would buy a new PC if it had all the parts that I want, worked (tested), but didn't have a video card in it. I already have a rather newish video card in my old computer that I could place in the new machine, until prices become more palatable to me to purchase something better. The two things I found worth upgrading on older machines are video cards and the addition of a SSD if you didn't already have one. Maybe RAM if you have less than 8 GB.

Reactions: gg83

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
I would like to find a company that could build my PC with the parts I selected and make sure it is working properly. Building a PC isn't hard, but building a PC when one of the parts is defective, is excruciating and could be a nightmare finding out which part is defective and getting it replaced. That is the part that I would pay extra money to bypass. I think I would buy a new PC if it had all the parts that I want, worked (tested), but didn't have a video card in it. I already have a rather newish video card in my old computer that I could place in the new machine, until prices become more palatable to me to purchase something better. The two things I found worth upgrading on older machines are video cards and the addition of a SSD if you didn't already have one. Maybe RAM if you have less than 8 GB.
Micro center has that I think, but you gotta go in person.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
In other words, NZXT is selling what amounts to prebuilt machines that just aren't put together yet, saving them a little money on assembly labor. Why not just go onto Tom's forums, name your price, and you will get 10 different build options with links to the parts you need to order.

Reactions: Why_Me
In other words, NZXT is selling what amounts to prebuilt machines that just aren't put together yet, saving them a little money on assembly labor. Why not just go onto Tom's forums, name your price, and you will get 10 different build options with links to the parts you need to order.

And every single one would likely come with a far better case choice than the nzxt h510 - apart from fairly clean aesthetics and build quality it doesn't have a single redeeming feature when it comes to actual performance.

Reactions: Why_Me