building a gaming pc

Curtis Baldwin

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
I am building a new pc and was wondering should i buy some of it now and buy the rest later or buy it all at once. I have found a deal for a msi r9 280x gaming oc for £239.99 on overclockers uk and it ends this week so should i buy it now and buy the rest later or wait till i have the money to build the hole pc?

Arcanine300

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
Whatever works for you. If its more convenient to buy the parts separately then go ahead just make sure you store them in a safe place (a place where they won't break) or you could save up and go on a mass shopping spree! As for the card i don't know. If the supplier is trust worthy go ahead.

aqua_q

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
If it takes less than a month it would be good but you may find better offers during a month also prices will change. But personally I wont go for a MSI mobo.

Arcanine300

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
Okay if its a trust worthy supplier than buy it and again as long as you have a safe place to store the parts you can take as long as you want getting all the parts (but not excessively long keep it to 3 months or less). As for msi there is nothing wrong with them i have a low end msi mobo and it works fine for me.

Curtis Baldwin

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
i have enough for the graphics card at the moment and by the end of december i will have enough for the rest of the computer so i would be building it in early january

Arcanine300

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013

Then by all means buy the graphics card if theres a deal and store it in a safe place then buy the rest of the computer.

aqua_q

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
That's my idea about msi mobos but their VGA's are not that bad, actually comparing to other brands difference in performance is so small, although when it comes to quality, asus and gigabyte are the brands that I would go for.
But considering the price I say you'd better buy it as performance is the same.