Hello!I want to buy the following components for my future pc:
-intel kaby lake i5 7500 3,4ghz cpu
-GIGABYTE GA-B250M-D2V motherboard
-MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4GB DDR5 128-bit gpu
-2 x Crucial 4GB DDR4 2133MHz CL15 RAM memory
-Segotep GTR-550 550W psu
-Zalman Z1 Neo case
-WD blue 1TB SATA-III 7200 RPM 64MB HDD

I will buy most of these components at the end of this month,but i will be buying
the gpu and 4 gb of RAM at the end of june.

My questions are:
-will the initial acquisition work(i mean,will the components bought in july be able to build
a pc until i get the rest of the components?)?
-is this (full) build decent for playing AAA games?
I'm sorry for my english.

Solution
will the initial acquisition work?

You said and 4 gb of RAM at the end of june

You aren't going to buy 4GB of RAM at two different times are you? RAM kits are best. Then again money plays a roll. I would instead buy one 8GB RAM module and later on down the road buy that exact same module again. You only have two RAM slots. A single stick opens the upgrade path.

Assuming you purchase 8GB initially yes it will work due to the 7500's integrated GPU. I'd want 8GB because the OS needs RAM but so too will games which borrow system RAM because there's not any RAM integrated into the CPU.

is this (full) build decent for playing AAA games?

Yes, at various GFX settings. An okay mid-range build.

will the initial acquisition work?

You said and 4 gb of RAM at the end of june

You aren't going to buy 4GB of RAM at two different times are you? RAM kits are best. Then again money plays a roll. I would instead buy one 8GB RAM module and later on down the road buy that exact same module again. You only have two RAM slots. A single stick opens the upgrade path.

Assuming you purchase 8GB initially yes it will work due to the 7500's integrated GPU. I'd want 8GB because the OS needs RAM but so too will games which borrow system RAM because there's not any RAM integrated into the CPU.

is this (full) build decent for playing AAA games?

Yes, at various GFX settings. An okay mid-range build.

Solution

Do NOT get that psu your pc will die to it. It's extremely low quality. Also get a ram kit buying 2 different pack of the same ram can have issues.