Question Building Ryzen pc, AsRock Motherboard. No image on Monitor

Jun 8, 2019
I am making a PC for my girlfriend, and I hit a snag. I set-up everything on the motherboard outside of the case, and plugged it in to test it. Yet there is no feed being run to the monitor. The motherboard and fans on the gpu and cpu cooler run. Although the motherboard and fans turn on and off continuously though every few seconds. I dont know what that means. I connected a different gpu. The same problems persist. I connected my laptop to my monitor. Image from my laptop shows up fine. Can someone help me with this problem?

My build is a

Ryzen 5 2600
AsRock Steel Legend b450
Asus 1060 6gb
8gb sticks of ram t-force
seasonic 450fm Gold PSU

I am making a PC for my girlfriend, and I hit a snag. I set-up everything on the motherboard outside of the case, and plugged it in to test it. Yet there is no feed being run to the monitor. The motherboard and fans on the gpu and cpu cooler run. Although the motherboard and fans turn on and off continuously though every few seconds. I dont know what that means. I connected a different gpu. The same problems persist. I connected my laptop to my monitor. Image from my laptop shows up fine. Can someone help me with this problem?

My build is a

Ryzen 5 2600
AsRock Steel Legend b450
Asus 1060 6gb
8gb sticks of ram t-force
seasonic 450fm Gold PSU
Do you have RAM(s) in right slot(s) ? Reset CMOS between the changes ?