Built a new computer how do i increase DRAM frequency without having a blue screen

Dendens

Reputable
Feb 20, 2015
Hey everyone! I love the feedback and the content you guys provide to other PC enthusiasts and i need your help. I recently built a new computer and every time i try to increase DRAM frequency to 3000Mhz or more in BIOS i would get a blue screen and it frustrates me since i paid for DDR4 3600Mhz my specs are
- Ripjaw V 16gb 2 x 8 DDR4-3600 PC4-28800
- Ryzen 7 2700x AM4 8core
-Radeon RX 580 Overclocked 8GB GDDR5
-ASRock fatal1ty b450 gaming k4 am4 atx amd mobo
Please help me and thank you for your consideration.

Solution
1| Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.
2| We'll need a link to your ram kit, the information for the timings, frequency and voltage are provided there. If it's not showing on the sticker on the ram.
3| You will need to manually input the information found in #2 within BIOS and save and exit.

4| Given how your platform seems to be stable at DDR4-3200MHz, I wouldn't go to those(DDR4-3600) speeds just yet.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.
2| We'll need a link to your ram kit, the information for the timings, frequency and voltage are provided there. If it's not showing on the sticker on the ram.
3| You will need to manually input the information found in #2 within BIOS and save and exit.

4| Given how your platform seems to be stable at DDR4-3200MHz, I wouldn't go to those(DDR4-3600) speeds just yet.

Solution