Bungie MMO FPS Will Be Like ''WoW in Space''

Status
Not open for further replies.

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Bungie retaliated against the allegations, saying that it was never asked to lay off any employees or contract employees by Activision Blizzard, for any reason.
Well, I would believe them but they are a part of Activision. Companies do this kind of stuff so it is hard to believe which on is telling the truth. If you think you can't be replace, face the facts, they can!!

G

GAAAY

just kidding, but how does a MMO work on an xbox? This is my assumption.

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
wow in space is still wow...run instances to get gear so you can run more isntances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear that allows you to run more instances for better gear...

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]Worlf of Warcraft in space?ARE YOU TELLING ME THEY ARE MAKING WORLD OF STARCRAFT?! IT'S NOT A HOAX?! MY DREAM COMING TO LIFE!!??![/citation]

Why would Bungie be making a Starcraft game?

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
[citation][nom]Restatement3dofTed[/nom]Why would Bungie be making a Starcraft game?[/citation]

because they are all activision and bungie makes shooters, blizzard makes rpgs

AMW1011

Distinguished
[citation][nom]immoral medic[/nom]Starcraft and WoW need to seriously die. Only one i'm hoping for is warcraft 4[/citation]

As much as I would love to have a WC4, I'll fight you to the death in the name of Starcraft!!

lunaticwoda

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Advanced matchmaking technology? So its NOT an MMO. Just because your game is only online doesnt make it a frickin MMO people stupid bungie is stupid

G

Activision then will have a FPS MMO from Blizzard called Titan and a FPS MMO from Bungie called Destiny. Destiny being set in space, and with the name Titan I have to wonder if Blizzard's will be as well.

I wonder who is going to cry plagiarism?

G

"wouldn’t it be great if we could make a world that was always there for you?"
Especially after Microsoft said "fuck you" to original Xbox owners and turned off Xbox Live.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
They seemed to leave out parts.

Halo will be a great FPS like half-life [only watered down and not competitive with competing FPS on the PC]

Destiny Online will be like WoW in space [only watered down and not competitive with competing mmo products on the PC]

Bigmac80

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
This is going to fail..Every company wants to make the new Wow but you know what it's not going to happen. It's either you're use to playing Wow or sick of playing it. If you play a game especially a mmo they always bring up Wow..Even in AOC and Rift..That's all you see in the chat log is people talking about Wow. But when you log in Wow you don't see people talking about any other mmo's because Wow is still and if not the best Mmo. Yeah other companys might last for 2-6 months but people will just get sick of it and go back to Wow or just quit mmo's like i did and just stick to fps or strategy games.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Bigmac80[/nom]This is going to fail..Every company wants to make the new Wow but you know what it's not going to happen. It's either you're use to playing Wow or sick of playing it. If you play a game especially a mmo they always bring up Wow..Even in AOC and Rift..That's all you see in the chat log is people talking about Wow. But when you log in Wow you don't see people talking about any other mmo's because Wow is still and if not the best Mmo. Yeah other companys might last for 2-6 months but people will just get sick of it and go back to Wow or just quit mmo's like i did and just stick to fps or strategy games.[/citation]

WoW isn't the best MMO, it's the one with the largest user base. HUGE difference there. Why else do you think EVE got the best MMO gold sticker for 2 years instead of WoW? Because they did this thing called innovation. WoW doesn't do that, they just take ideas that are popular in other videogames and add it to their game. Vehicle combat, CTF, PVP only servers, keeping servers small enough and guilds with a hard limit so there isn't large scale server crashing Guild Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.