[SOLVED] Buy a rtx 2060 card.

riobijoy

Reputable
Jun 30, 2019
I'm willing to buy a rtx 2060 card but I'm confused about the manufacturers,Zotac or Gigabyte??.Now I'm confused to choose the right one. What I need is the long lasting and better performing card. Which one should I buy?
Which one is better and good quality .

Solution
reputation, reliability and quality. it's all a simple google search away :)

This has been asked many times on TH
I know, however in 2019, there's not so much to seperate them. Zotac have proved on many occasions that they can compete with the big boys.

I agree generally speaking Gigabyte is usually the better option, but it IMO it would depend on the exact model GPU. As performance wise they would be almost exactly the same and Zotac, they can both offer the same extended warranty.

Nowadays, there is not so much that seperates them from what I've seen.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I'm willing to buy a rtx 2060 card but I'm confused about the manufacturers,Zotac or Gigabyte??.Now I'm confused to choose the right one. What I need is the long lasting and better performing card. Which one should I buy?
Which one is better and good quality .
What exact models are you looking at?
Can't overly go wrong with either, they will all be similar.

Most people would opt for Gigabyte as the Zotac are typically more geared to lower budgets.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
reputation, reliability and quality. it's all a simple google search away :)

This has been asked many times on TH
I know, however in 2019, there's not so much to seperate them. Zotac have proved on many occasions that they can compete with the big boys.

I agree generally speaking Gigabyte is usually the better option, but it IMO it would depend on the exact model GPU. As performance wise they would be almost exactly the same and Zotac, they can both offer the same extended warranty.

Reactions: riobijoy
Solution

gamer666

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2008

I must admit as an owner of many Gigabyte products im a little bias :)
Also i was not aware that Zotac is offering extended warranty, however it still doesn't change my opinion.
That being said this should answer your question.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DXzX8CAUI&t=0s&list=LL84dMZKfDQo1NJF0MUbSasw&index=2&app=desktop