Buy Corsair Crystal 280x RGb now or wait?

Aug 9, 2018
So I’m having this issue with a few parts on whether to buy now when I see a decent sale or bank on getting a better one during Black Friday ir Cyber Monday. I’m looking at getting the Corsair Crystal 280x RGB which retails for about $160 and is on Newegg for $110 (with a MIR). Is it worth it to wait and pray for an even better deal or just get it now while it’s a good price?

Solution
Black Friday deals are always a crap shoot. You never get the big ticket items on these days, most of the time it's usually cheap junk designed to move at high volume and get you in the door and that's about it. I wouldn't bank on a high end case like the Crystal 280x being heavily discounted. If you see it at a low price like that, go for it, it probably won't go much lower than that.

g-unit1111

Titan
Black Friday deals are always a crap shoot. You never get the big ticket items on these days, most of the time it's usually cheap junk designed to move at high volume and get you in the door and that's about it. I wouldn't bank on a high end case like the Crystal 280x being heavily discounted. If you see it at a low price like that, go for it, it probably won't go much lower than that.

Solution
Aug 9, 2018

Good point, thank you very much.