[SOLVED] Buying a gaming headset on a budget. Need help

moking01

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2014
Im having a hard timr deciding what headset should i get and i need your suggestions.

Im using a cloud stinger currently and i have a budget of 70-90$.

Is it even worth upgrading? If yes, which set of headset is the best in this price range?

I play FPS mainly + music

Solution
Personally i like the MH751 i had one for awhile and it is not a bad choice. I'd say it has a somewhat worse microphone than a HyperX Cloud II but not by a dramatic margin. As for a Senhieser GSP300 i honestly have only just now learned about that product so i really cant say anything
As far as low price headsets go it really is hard to beat a stinger. Some of the mid range corsair headsets are potentially better in that price range but the difference does not seem like it would be worth the cost. My recommendation is to wait another month or two save up an extra $10-20 and buy a HyperX Cloud II

moking01

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2014
As far as low price headsets go it really is hard to beat a stinger. Some of the mid range corsair headsets are potentially better in that price range but the difference does not seem like it would be worth the cost. My recommendation is to wait another month or two save up an extra $10-20 and buy a HyperX Cloud II
Is it a better headset than the Senhieser GSP300?
And what do you think of CooletMaster MH751?

Personally i like the MH751 i had one for awhile and it is not a bad choice. I'd say it has a somewhat worse microphone than a HyperX Cloud II but not by a dramatic margin. As for a Senhieser GSP300 i honestly have only just now learned about that product so i really cant say anything

Solution

moking01

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2014
Heard the MH751 is lite on bass, is that true ? I kind of want a gaming headset that is decent for music too

Heard the MH751 is lite on bass, is that true ? I kind of want a gaming headset that is decent for music too
It was middle of the range from what i remember. Currently I use a HyperX Revolver S because i like the feel and it is the most comfortable headset i have ever owned. The surround sound button makes everything sound washed out though so don't bother using it if you go for that one.