Question Buying a new Computer

Oct 19, 2020
I would like to know what website I can search for a computer online by inputting the minimum specs that I need it to have. To clarify, I do not want a website to create a custom build, I want to browse for pre built systems.
p.s. Not necessary if not possible, but I prefer to shop on walmart.com, but not required for this.

RealBeast

Titan
I would like to know what website I can search for a computer online by inputting the minimum specs that I need it to have. To clarify, I do not want a website to create a custom build, I want to browse for pre built systems.
p.s. Not necessary if not possible, but I prefer to shop on walmart.com, but not required for this.
Give us your budget and what you plan to do with this computer and it will work better, there really are no sites to do what you want that won't just try to sell you their custom builds that are not too good.

Oct 19, 2020
I am looking for components with not much more than needed specs. I find the recommended CPU or GPU etc., but I fail to know what is considered "AMD Ryzen 3 3300X or better", or "NVIDIA GTX 660 or better". Is there a website that will list parts equal to or better than a specific component that will make this easier?

p.s. I need a site that does not only do this for above listed parts, as those are examples. I need it for any part I select as minimum requirements.

Oct 19, 2020
Give us your budget and what you plan to do with this computer and it will work better, there really are no sites to do what you want that won't just try to sell you their custom builds that are not too good.
i have a $500 budget ($400 after OS cost)
I will be using it for a single VM, low end gaming, and multitasking

Oct 19, 2020
would anybody be able to tell me a website that would allow me to be able to search for a system that meets the required components such as "newegg.com", but would allow me to search on a store's webpage suc as "walmart.com"

essentially I would like to search the Walmart market for a computer with certain specs such as 8 core cpu, 8gb ram, and 250 gb ssd