Question Buying a PC for Graphic Design, 3D, Animation. Any advice?

matacar

Reputable
May 4, 2018
I would also like to consider making room for upgrades in the future, so if you have any suggestions on if I should change something, feel free to tell me.
The goal of this PC is for graphic design and video/picture editing software and 3d design, animation (Adobe Software Ai/Ps/Pr/Id/Ae, Blender, Krita and maybe some more in the future).
This PC costs 130,000 RSD = 1200 USD
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (with stock cooler)
GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE V2
AMD Radeon RX6600 Powercolor Fighter 8GB
Kingston Fury Renegade Black DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz
XPG GAMMIX S5 M.2 SSD 512GB
DeepCool CK500 Mid-Tower
Cooler Master MWE Bronze 650W

The PSU is 150 dollars which sounds kind of crazy to me regarding it being 80+ bronze only. I am not an expert for PSUs but living in Serbia and being forced to buy everything from this one particular store limits my options.

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
I would also like to consider making room for upgrades in the future, so if you have any suggestions on if I should change something, feel free to tell me.
The goal of this PC is for graphic design and video/picture editing software and 3d design, animation (Adobe Software Ai/Ps/Pr/Id/Ae, Blender, Krita and maybe some more in the future).
This PC costs 130,000 RSD = 1200 USD
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (with stock cooler)
GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE V2
AMD Radeon RX6600 Powercolor Fighter 8GB
Kingston Fury Renegade Black DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz
XPG GAMMIX S5 M.2 SSD 512GB
DeepCool CK500 Mid-Tower
Cooler Master MWE Bronze 650W

The PSU is 150 dollars which sounds kind of crazy to me regarding it being 80+ bronze only. I am not an expert for PSUs but living in Serbia and being forced to buy everything from this one particular store limits my options.
For 3D Design and animation I would recommend at least 32gb of RAM, 16 works but knowing that you will have other heavy applications running its good to give your system some breathing room. For example, Blender considers 32GBs the target amount of RAM to use.

matacar

Reputable
May 4, 2018
For 3D Design and animation I would recommend at least 32gb of RAM, 16 works but knowing that you will have other heavy applications running its good to give your system some breathing room. For example, Blender considers 32GBs the target amount of RAM to use.
Thank you for your opinion, I will consider it. <3