Question Buzz Card XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT CORE

May 13, 2024
Good evening I have a problem with the video card in question purchased in November 2022 when I play any game it emits an annoying buzz, I contacted the seller on amazon
(it's a famous seller who ships from Portugal) and he told me to ship the board and once I try it he will ship another one. I'm afraid that I can say that the card is fully functional and the problem is another and that it forces me to pay the various shipping costs. I'll link you here the video of the buzzing, what do you recommend me to do?

CPU 5800X
Cooler Master MWE 850 Gold V2 Alimentatore
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT CORE

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Take off your side panel, source a sheet of A4 paper and roll it into a cylinder. Hold one end of the cylinder to your ear while the other end is used to probe for the source of the sound, to confirm if what you're hearing is coil whine from the GPU.

Cooler Master MWE 850 Gold V2 Alimentatore
How old is your PSU and what did you power prior to the RX6800XT Core?

May 13, 2024
hello thanks for the reply the power supply is has a few months the previous one broke, I'm sure the hum is not coming from the power supply I will do the test that you recommended to me even if I have already put the GPU on ul other pc and it goes a worse noise