Buzzing noise from AIO liquid cooler

Solution

Ah ok that's a good thing then :)

I think that if your temps are normal and you can put up with the buzzing then I would say it is fine but if the buzzing is really annoying you then I would suggest you RMA the cooler because it should still be under warranty :)

GameFreak01048

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016
From the sounds of it, it sounds like air possibly? It also sounds like an old HDD reading/writing :D

Because it's an AIO cooler it is a bit more difficult to get air out, one person said "Shake it whilst the pump is on" but that doesn't sounds like a good idea :D

(Source: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/best-way-to-remove-air-from-aio-pump.215254/)

Maybe whilst the pump is on, move the radiator around a bit and that might pop the air bubbles :)

NixTheSage

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
Thank you GameFreak01048.
I did give it a good shake and it seems to have had an impact on the noise,although i am pretty sure that it will happen again because even though the sound is not consistent,the radiator emits the same sound but not as loud as in the video.
Thank you again!
(Sorry for any grammar mistakes,English is not my first language :D )

GameFreak01048

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016

Not a problem! I'm glad I helped a bit :)

Am I right in saying that you have fans on your cooler? If you do it could be one of the fans starting to fail, have you noticed any temp changes? If you have then I would say a fan is failing but other than that it could be the pump on it's way out, how long have you had the cooler? :)

NixTheSage

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
Yes you are indeed right,but i do not think that the fans are responsible for this as the temps are the same with or without noise.
I've had the cooler for almost 4 months now.

GameFreak01048

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016

Ah ok that's a good thing then :)

I think that if your temps are normal and you can put up with the buzzing then I would say it is fine but if the buzzing is really annoying you then I would suggest you RMA the cooler because it should still be under warranty :)

Solution