[SOLVED] Buzzing sound, freezing and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuub

Commendable
Aug 14, 2021
My computer always crash like with the buzzzzzz sound and also CLOCK WATCH DOG TIMEOUT, with the buzz sound sometimes when i play games it freeze and play that buzz sound, and sometimes it freeze and play the sound and it will get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, i tried anything i can do

-Updating Drivers
-Reinstall windows (2 times)
-Use old drivers
-Defrag
-CHKDSK
-SFC SCANNOW
-DISM
-Hard drive bad sectors regenerated (many bad sectors fixed but not fixed the freeze)
-Reset bios settings
-Used other win10 versions
-Uninstalled updates
-Changed Monitors and mouse keyboard
-Disk cleanup
-Optimizing the settings
-Installed some antivirus (no virus found)
-Uninstalled some apps
-update windows

MY SPECS:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU AND GRAPHICS:
AMD A6-7400K - AMD RADEON R5 GRAPHICS (NO GPU)

RAM:
8GB RAM 6GB USABLE

MOTHERBOARD:
ASUS A68HM-K (FM2+ )

HARD DRIVE:
WDC WD5000AAKX-001CA0

AUDIO:
Realtek High Definition Audio

SPEC BASED ON SPECCY

Mini Dumps
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kVdi0aXr7QoodyY3vB_U6qyOyM-m87o8/view?usp=sharing

Any help will be appreciated. Sorry for english

Last edited:

Nuub

Commendable
Aug 14, 2021
UPDATE: found the solution, i changed some cpu and ram setting in the bios frequency somthing like that and it worked, i can now play again without crashing it was a cpu or a ram problem i diont know, i may test it out which one is the cause. If ur experiencing this problem too u can try my solution ur bios may be different but u will figure it out, message here if u want to know how i did it (got no time for now)

Dec 16, 2021
UPDATE: found the solution, i changed some cpu and ram setting in the bios frequency somthing like that and it worked, i can now play again without crashing it was a cpu or a ram problem i diont know, i may test it out which one is the cause. If ur experiencing this problem too u can try my solution ur bios may be different but u will figure it out, message here if u want to know how i did it (got no time for now)
hey can u guide me? i have the same problem but my laptop does not crash, i freezes slightly for 1sec with a buzzing sound, it happens during video playback and sometimes while playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.