[SOLVED] Buzzing Sound When Gaming

Dec 29, 2019
I recently bought a new PC and I've noticed that it makes a buzzing noise when playing graphics intense games. It seems to be coming from the GPU but also comes through the speakers if they're plugged into the speaker jack on the back of the system. Plugging them into the front headphone jack or using the speakers built into my monitor stops the sound from coming through the speakers. The noise sounds like this:
View: https://youtu.be/0X3dOYGWIEU

Is this something I should be worried about?

not been funny but you answered your own question , the back socket is either loose or has a dry solder joint , I got a buzz from my speakers because I caught the jack plug whilst inserting a usb plug , its surprising just how sensitive to movement the socket and jack pin can be.

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
as for the
not been funny but you answered your own question , the back socket is either loose or has a dry solder joint , I got a buzz from my speakers because I caught the jack plug whilst inserting a usb plug , its surprising just how sensitive to movement the socket and jack pin can be.
the analog output on the motherboard is prone to be affected by alot of EMI noise easily , using some sort of a digital output like spdif or an external dac is the best option to prevent that