[SOLVED] Bye Console, Hi PC, Can I bring My Game Controller?

versionmanager

Honorable
Dec 19, 2016
I would like to continue using a Game Controller as done on an XBOX One when I fire up my Gaming PC. Will any Game capabilities be lost without a keyboard &Mouse combination?

What are the best Windows 10 PC Game controllers out there? Sample games played are Fallout 4, FarCry New Dawn, Division 2 and Future resource intensive 1st person shooting games.

Solution
Yes most controllers will work with the PC. I actually use a XBox One controller in some games.

You can still use the mouse and keyboard as well. The only issue you may find is that some games wont recolonize the controller (which is a limit of the game itself) or if you dont have it plugged in when you start a game youll have to relaunch the game.
Yes most controllers will work with the PC. I actually use a XBox One controller in some games.

You can still use the mouse and keyboard as well. The only issue you may find is that some games wont recolonize the controller (which is a limit of the game itself) or if you dont have it plugged in when you start a game youll have to relaunch the game.

Solution