Question Call of Duty 2019 advice

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
I have a small question about this. As of now, in march, how much space the game takes? I've seen it will go up to 175 GB, but probably with future updates, but what about now?

Also, i would like to know if it's worth or not. I've seen they made bigger maps, helis and tanks, kinda my taste since i am more of a Battlefield fan, and this different gameplay compared to other CoDs is pretty different.
And for CoD Warzone, seen it takes between 80-100 GBs, if downloaded without CoD 2019.

Anyway, is this worth to download? The gameplay is pretty similar to CS:GO Danger Zone, chests, cash, buying and such. What should i risk between this 2? Buying CoD 2019, despite the fact that will take up to 175 GB, at least, in the future, try CoD Warzone (but Danger Zone is free too, and takes less space), or risk without either of this? I see the game now is like 39$, dunno if they will make a bigger discount around easter and such.

I have a small question about this. As of now, in march, how much space the game takes? I've seen it will go up to 175 GB, but probably with future updates, but what about now?

Also, i would like to know if it's worth or not. I've seen they made bigger maps, helis and tanks, kinda my taste since i am more of a Battlefield fan, and this different gameplay compared to other CoDs is pretty different.
And for CoD Warzone, seen it takes between 80-100 GBs, if downloaded without CoD 2019.

Anyway, is this worth to download? The gameplay is pretty similar to CS:GO Danger Zone, chests, cash, buying and such. What should i risk between this 2? Buying CoD 2019, despite the fact that will take up to 175 GB, at least, in the future, try CoD Warzone (but Danger Zone is free too, and takes less space), or risk without either of this? I see the game now is like 39$, dunno if they will make a bigger discount around easter and such.
Depends how much you'll play it. Personally don't like CSGO so won't play it. The CoD campaign is quite good and the MP is actually fun again. HC S&D is generally a laugh. Also depends on how much space you have. I have like 2.5TB of SSD so not really an issue for me but you may be different.

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
I liked from beginning the CoD campaign, but now they totally nailed how exactly the CoD MP should be. I'm not swimming in money for so much SSD space, but i got enough HDD space. Asking for an objective comparisson, because as we all know, nothing is perfect.
But as for now, are there major bugs or glitches that will disrupt the gameplay or they manged to deal with them? How about the community? It's nice or toxic?
Also, how much space does CoD occupy atm? 100 GB, 120 GB, 150 GB?